Advertisement

November 10, 2010

Strawberryluna's National Poster

Another awesome band poster design by Strawberryluna. From SL's blog:
All hand screenprinted poster for their September 25, 2010 show at The Carnegie Music Hall, in Homestead, Pittsburgh, PA. Now available here at my website and here in my Etsy shop.

Etheral & earthbound, all at once. That’s sort of the charm of the amazing band The National. We love this band, and we’re thrilled to be working with them again too on a poster for our hometown, Pittsburgh.

This is our hand screenprinted, limited edition silkscreen poster for The National with dark sky blue, dark yellow and light blue hand mixed inks. Edition of 150, signed and numbered (by me, strawberryluna). Size: 16 x22 inches (39.4 cm x 55.9 cm.) Paper: archival Cougar, White 100lb cover weight.

This poster was sold at the show and on tour with the band, and I have just a small number for sale, so they will go quick. Now available at my website here. I design & hand screenprint my prints and posters. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Here are some quick process shots, too, with more & nicer ones to come soon in my Flickr account.
(Found via GigPosters.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment