Advertisement

April 30, 2009

Contact Me!

If you would like to contact me personally regarding events, openings, artists, donations, comments or advertising on this page, please feel free to contact me at bsharvest at hotmail dot com.

To be included in the Featured Events:
Please provide the event name, the date, location, and a link.

To be considered for a review:
Please provide what you would like reviewed including image samples, a description, a relating link, and any other information you may have.

For Advertising on this site:
Contact me and I will e-mail you a PDF including our advertising rates and other details.

Don't see your name, gallery, studio, agency, or organization in the list? Let me know.

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    How can I get included under your artists?
    Here is my site

    http://awilson67.blogspot.com/

    Thanks and great job!

    Andy Wilson apwilson67@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete