Advertisement

October 15, 2009

Xmittens!

Looking to keep your hands warm while painting this winter? Well look no further because Etsy-seller Xmittens has exactly what you need! She says:
Xmittens! are practical, yet fashionable fleece fingerless gloves. Each has it's own unique stitched design and machine embroidery around the thumbhole for increased durability. To be honest, I started making these cuz it is so darn COLD in my studio and I need to be able to use my fingers, but stay warm while I make stuff. These totally fixed that problem.

Photographers, bikers, sewers, knitters, crafters, construction workers, bird watchers, moms, dads, siblings, well lots and lots of different kinds of people wear Xmittens to do all sorts of things.

What will you do in your Xmittens?


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment