Advertisement

October 2, 2009

Mt Lebanon Park's 8th Annual Art in the Park Oct 3 & 4!

The Mt Lebanon Park is hosting its 8th Annual Art in the Park this weekend, October 3rd and 4th, and their tagline goes something like "A true arts festival". Let's show our support to the local artists from artists, which you can read and see samples of artists from this full list of art vendors that will be there. This is sure to be a great networking and creative atmosphere and I highly recommend everyone to come out!

I do need to admit that I wish they had a logo (the one above I grabbed on google search), and their website is not very well-designed or easy to navigate, but if just a bit more effort was put into these seemingly minute details I think the appeal would strengthen drastically! Pay no attention to the lack of work put into the website - we know you'll have fun at the event this weekend seeing some great work!

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment