Advertisement

July 7, 2009

Agency Dialogue141

Dialogue141 is a Pittsburgh-based ad agency that I ran across and was really digging their work! These were some of my favorites. D141 says:
We are a merger of 2 successful marketing communication agencies (Dialogue and 141 Worldwide) set up to help clients navigate the often complex customer journey from brand awareness to purchase. We call it Thought to Bought™ and we’re on a mission to redefine the way agencies and clients work together.
Note that they even trademarked their own tagline. Crazy!


Now some of "yinz" might be scratching their head and saying "advertising ain't no "art" I thought I was on here to read about the "emerging art scene". OK, I agree with you - to an extent. Art, according to Webster's, is defined as "1. The employment of means to accomplish some desired end; the adaptation of things in the natural world to the uses of life; the application of knowledge or power to practical purposes." I'm not going to go off on a tangent, but I just wanted to clarify my reason (excuse?) to post advertising and how that ties into the emerging art scene.

Link to Dialogue 141!

No comments:

Post a Comment